MOKA SFX P-08 80W COB PAR Light
MOKA SFX P-08 is using a reflector making the light more concentrated. P-08 uses of advanced switching power supply to adapt to a wide voltage range, ultra-low voltage start, the voltage can be stable when the normal work. Which is suitable for stage performance, parties, night club, weddings, etc.
- 80W LED COB Blinder Light
- RGBW 4in1
- With Barn door
- Four Digital Display
|Light source||80W 4 in 1 (RGBW)|
|Light source life||50,000 hours|
|Control mode||DMX512, master-slave, voice control, self-propelled|
Here's all the little things you care about.
The COB par light MOKA SFX P-08 With baffle design, barn door optional. RGBW infinite mixing closed light function, high-grade cast aluminum shell, designed for high power LED light source, beautiful, good heat dissipation. With Barn door design can be removed, irradiation area can be larger or small, you can control it according to your need.
MOKA SFX P-08 has an 80watt RGB 4in1 COB high LED light, which is can project a distance of 5-30meters, bright and good effect for events.
MOKA SFX P-08 can control by DMX512, master-slave, voice control, self-propelled, it is easy to operate and suitable for all kinds of places need.
Packing list for each unit:
1PC COB Par Light
1PC Power cable
1PC DMX Cable
1PC User manual
MOKA SFX P-08 with barn door design and baffle design, can be equipped with light blocking plate, making the light controllable and irradiation range more accurate. Meanwhile, the reflector makes the light more concentrated, effectively reducing light loss, soft and uniform light, high, reflectivity, high temperature, resistance, no delamination.
MOKA SFX P-08 Support linear dimming 0-100%, can realize the lighting, strobe, dimming and other functions, it is very suitable for many concerts and events
The best projection distance is 5-30 meters, the color temperature is adjustable, and the brightness is controllable.
MOKA SFX P-08 operation very simple, user-friendly design, dimming, no flicker, jitters phenomenon, etc. It’s used for photography, TV station, and other occasions, strictly with lighting requirements. Reflector design makes the light more concentrated. Which makes your event more colorful and attractive. If you would like to know more details about MOKA SFX 80W 4in1 RGB Par Light P-08, welcome to contact us.
- Safety Notes
- shipping details
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS
- Please handle the MOKA SFX PAR LIGHT by a professional person only.
- Use the device in the correct direction, vertical standing / vertical hanging (based on the different machines).
- Smoking near the machine is prohibited.
- Do not place the machine in a rainy and humid environment.
We support all the available way of Internation Shipping, as listed below:
1) By Express: FEDEX / DHL / UPS
2) By Plane + Delivery to Door
3) By Train + Delivery to Door
4) By Sea + Delivery to Door
Some of the above shipping methods we can do DDP, so you can avoid the handling of tax and save cost.
As the Unit charge for the different countries is different, pls contact us to check the exact freight offer.
1) For entire product is a 1-year Warranty.
2) After 1-year, the component cost will be charged when replacement needed.
Lots of SFX items made by China manufacturer are lack of the critical point: “Details”. But you will find an elegance arrangement product line in us, as we believe that only details will speak out for our difference to the others.
Your Complete Guide To MOKA P-08 LED COB PAR Can Light
▾ Your Complete Guide To MOKA P-08 LED PAR Can
▾ How do you control the P-08 led par can?
▾ What precautions should you take while using the MOKA P-08 led par can?
▾ Why is the MOKA P-08 led par can a must-have?
▾ How do you maintain the P-08 led par can?
Parabolic Aluminized Reflector (PAR) is a very popular light used in the show business. It is a good illuminating piece for stage lighting, indoors and outdoor events. A par can light and dmx par can is a light beam generating lamp suitable for all events.
Led par lighting are lighting systems commonly used by stages and theatres. The MOKA P-08 led par can light is ideal for any event due to its superior light quality and cost efficiency. Our dmx par can light has a simple aluminum design and sports a dual handle that makes it easy to install in whatever way you choose. The lighted cover of the par led can even be adjusted for light aggregation and dispersion at will, so that you can transform your event into an extraordinary one. The versatility of the MOKA P-08 led par can light makes it a valuable addition to any event.
What are the most suitable events for using MOKA P-08 led par can?
One significant factor that makes a good first impression at any event is the lighting. Lighting creates an aesthetic appeal for the audience, heightens the party mood, maintains the event’s thematic scheme and many more benefits. The MOKA P-08 led par can is suited for these roles and is perfect for many events. Some of these events include:
- Theatre shows – Two important factors crucial to creating an impressive performance or impactful scene for your audience are sufficient lighting and creativity. A led par can lighting system helps you create a stellar experience by drawing the audience’s eyes to a focal point (on the stage) whilst providing the audience with visual clarity.
- The MOKA P-08 led par can light is what you need to create the perfect scene in your theatre shows. You can uplight backdrops, stage props, and walls. You can easily switch from scene to scene, dim the lights to create a special effect our even provoke certain emotions among the audience like suspense and more. With our DMX par can light, you are in charge of managing the lighting level to your desire in any particular scene.
- Music venues – Lights are as important to any musical event as sound. However, what distinguishes a good event from a great one is the lighting. Led par cans light up the stage, performer, and audience. DMX par cans build anticipation in the audience and you can use this to your advantage at your music venues by ‘mixing’ the lights with the emotions and tempo of the song you are playing. Depending on the number of par LEDs you have set up at your venues, you can achieve interesting effects that will make your event stand out.
- Clubs and bars – Several clubs, bars and discotheques make use of led par can lighting to significantly improve the mood of the club. You can even have themed parties with special effects that are visually appealing, with these par led lights.
- Weddings – Having the right kind of illumination to go with wedding styles is very important. You can achieve a modern wedding by adding led lights to the lighting decor. Our MOKA P-08 par led is equally suited for weddings and will definitely loosen up your guests and have all generations on the dancefloor, displaying their moves.
Studios – Studio productions make use of a huge selection of lighting including dmx par can to ensure that the productions go as planned. These par led lets you maximize your creativity as well as elevating the general mood of the studio and visual acuity. The P-08 par led is an excellent addition to any studio looking to stand out.
How do you control the P-08 led par can?
DMX – Short for Digital Multiplex Signal, this control mode can control up to 512 channels. This is where it gets the other name DMX512 from. The DMX control mode on the P-08 led par can is accessible using a DMX cable and DMX controller, to manually operate the dmx par can lighting machine.
How does a led par can light work?
The working principle of led par can or a dmx par can is quite simple, it is explained with the following steps. Although different manufacturers’ use different methods for their par led, this is how MOKA P-08 works:
- A light source – The major light sources for our led par can is the LED lamp beads or LED chip. As millions of people are switching to the new light chip innovation, it is crucial to flow with the innovations. The led lamp is made up of chips manufactured on board using different wavelengths. Because of the light used, you can use the led par can with a fog or smoke effect, the par led light will cut through smoke and fog and become visible.
- A reflector – The par led light makes use of a parabolic, brushed aluminum surface that helps to reflect beams and make spaces lit up.
- Lens – The lens helps to further reflect the beams produced by the par led. It allows it to cover a wider surface making it more effective.
What do you need to know about the installation of the MOKA P-08 led par can?
As an event planner or a club owner, you always want to set the atmosphere and create a dramatic first impression at any given time. This is the reason mood lighting is very important to any event.
The MOKA P-08 dmx par can is very easy to set up and can be installed by hanging on walls. The dual handle design of the dmx par can allows it to suspended from high places, without the worry that it might fall off. The par led can also be placed on the floor with ground-supported truss. Always make sure that the machine is attached to a solid surface or approved truss.
In the case where the machine is to be mounted on a stand, ensure that the stand is in a stable and safe position and that the weight of the dmx par can is lower than the maximum permissible load capacity of the stand. Install the par leds in such a way that there will be adequate ventilation for them in order to avoid overheating of the led par can units.
What precautions should you take while using the MOKA P-08 led par can?
- Do not stack the circuit box on top of each other to prevent the box from being deformed. Keeping them stacked up can cause damages on the pad and other components of the led par can.
- To prevent the burning of the main board of the dmx par can, it is advised to use the proper power. The recommended power input for the led par can is AC 90 – 240V. Anything outside this range is not appropriate for your led par can.
- When assembling the led par can, it is appropriate to place the board side by side for convenience. It helps to place the board in a better condition.
- Connect all the terminals of the led par can correctly, according to the process requirements. Pay attention to all the requirement and directions.
- To avoid short circuit or damaging the component of your led par can or dmx par led, please do not operate the power or plug in the cable.
- Master-slave – This mode allows you to connect as many units as you want to. When using the master/slave configuration, you will need to designate one as the master and decide which is the slave. The first unit will control the others to give an automatic, sound-activated show. However, ensure that only compatible lights are on the same line. This control mode is an excellent choice when you want to start a lighting display immediately.
- Voice control – In this mode, the dmx par can light has several effects with accompanying music changes. The led par can has a built-in microphone that enables it to convert sound to light, the sensitivity of the microphone can easily be adjusted. This control mode is very common among DJs, who use the feature to create a fine balance between the song lyrics or tempo and the effect, direction or speed of the par led.
- Self-propelled – The automatic mode is another interesting control mode that creates different effects when the par led machine is allowed to run on its own, through its internal programming. The machine does not fetch data from the console in this mode, it selects and displays from the available preloaded patterns.
Why is the MOKA P-08 led par can a must-have?
This simple, closed off cylindrical tube offers is known for its wide coverage area, striking light and general brightness. Our professional lighting system is also known for its durability, with the machine construct being composed of aluminum. It is easy and cheap to maintain. The cylindrical tube as well as the reflector gives the light its oval shape. The cylinder also has covers that can be adjusted for the aggregation and dispersion of lights at will. The double yoke serves as a hanging bracket and doubles as a floor stand. Our high-quality dmx par can will definitely take all your events up by more than a notch.
Can you use our P-08 led par can with other products?
Our dmx par can has the ability to deliver much than the anticipated experience when paired with machines of their kind. You can try out our par led light with other equipment to make your event a massive hit. Some equipment that you can use with the par led are MOKA’s Moving Head Light Series; like the X5 Moving Head Light, the Spot Moving Head Light, and the Q5 LED Moving Head Light, and some of our special effects machine like the Fog/Smoke Machine Series including the MK-F08A, the MK-F09A, and MKF21 Led Fog Machine. However, note that this would mean supplying more power in order to get the machines running.
How do you maintain the P-08 led par can?
The P-08 led part can has an average light source life of 50,000 hours. However, this does not mean that the light will last that long because it is being run with the other components, the frequency of use and the environment it is used. This is where maintenance of the par led light comes in. Some important tips on maintaining these DMX part can lights include:
- Make sure to read the user manual before use – The user manual that accompanies the lighting machine usually contains the warning and safety precautions, which can help decrease or forestall any trouble you may encounter.
- Regular cleaning – Although these machines are very cost-effective, they should not be neglected. Cleaning the machine regularly helps to maintain a good lighting effect, ensure the machine is in good working condition as well as being helpful in extending it’s lifetime of use. The accumulation of dust and debris within and outside the machine causes the heat dissipation to be affected, which in turn can cause shortages affecting the working status of the machine’s internal components. Make sure to clean the lens using a special lens cleaner and the machine shell with a soft cloth at least every 25-30 days.
- Avoid high humidity and temperature – The conditions of the environment, working and storing environment, is important to avoid damage and in extending machine lifetime. The lighting machine should not be placed in places with very high humidity and temperatures greater than 40°C or lower than 0°C. High temperatures can lead to overheating of machine components, leading to spoilage and/or malfunction. Environments that are too wet will also affect the electronic components within the machine, decreasing the working time of the lightss
- Perform routine inspection – Always remember to check the performance of the par les lights to know if it is in good working condition or not. Any faults or damages should be attended to and fixed
- when you have a problem with the led par can?In case you have a malfunction or any problem with your led par can, always connect with our customer care. We will be happy to put you through on how to get it fixed.