MOKA SFX P-10 Waterproof 12*18W PAR Light
MOKA SFX P-10 is a versatile high-powered wash light with 12 pieces hex LEDs RGBWA/UV 6 in 1, bright light source is conducive to outdoor long-distance light projection. IP65 rated allows you to place it outdoor, preventing it from rain and dust. The P-10 is great fro stage wash, wall wash and any multiple uses.
- High-powered 12pcs LED 18W
- Hex color RGBWA/UV 6in1
- IP65 for indoor and outdoor use
- Compact size
|Light source||12*18W 6 in 1 (RGBWA/UV)|
|Control model||DMX512, master-slave, voice control, auto run|
Here's all the little things you care about.
The MOKA SFX P-10 par light constructs with a rugged housing, and rubber cover for the four digital buttons, as well as waterproof signal cables and waterproof power cables, it is very good to prevent rain, snow and other bad weather from affecting your activities or the layout of the venue.
In order to cater to outdoor use, the P-10 uses 12 pieces of high-wattage LEDs, each LED is hex color, RGBWA+UV 6in1, which makes it brighter and can be used at a long distance for outdoor.
P-10 has a standard beam angle of 15 degrees, it can be customized at any angle up to 45 degrees if you have such a special request, you may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing.
The IP rated par light P-10 is suitable for the most demanding of applications, such as weddings, business events, stage wash, church wall wash, party, etc.
The fixture of P-10 can be controlled by DMX and has a number of features, including fade and strobe functions, as well as dimmer to choose from. The fixture also has a master/slave mode for easy multiple unit power linking, and a four-button backlit 0.56 inch LCD display for manually setting. Other modes like sound-active，build-in PRO is well set in the machine.
With a multi-voltage universal power supply (110-240V), you don’t need to worry about the voltage problem. If you would like to know more details about MOKA SFX waterproof par light P-10, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Safety Notes
- shipping details
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS
- Please handle the MOKA SFX PAR LIGHT by a professional person only.
- Use the device in the correct direction, vertical standing / vertical hanging (based on the different machines).
- Smoking near the machine is prohibited.
- Do not place the machine in a rainy and humid environment.
We support all the available way of Internation Shipping, as listed below:
1) By Express: FEDEX / DHL / UPS
2) By Plane + Delivery to Door
3) By Train + Delivery to Door
4) By Sea + Delivery to Door
Some of the above shipping methods we can do DDP, so you can avoid the handling of tax and save cost.
As the Unit charge for the different countries is different, pls contact us to check the exact freight offer.
1) For entire product is a 1-year Warranty.
2) After 1-year, the component cost will be charged when replacement needed.
Lots of SFX items made by China manufacturer are lack of the critical point: “Details”. But you will find an elegance arrangement product line in us, as we believe that only details will speak out for our difference to the others.
Your Complete Guide to MOKA SFX P-10 Waterproof DMX Par Lights
▾ What are the most suitable events for using waterproof DMX led lights?
▾ What do you need to know about the installation of MOKA SFX P-10 waterproof DMX Par lights?
▾ How does a waterproof DMX led light works?
▾ What should you do when you have a problem with the waterproof DMX led light?
For many event planners, club owners, and several others in the show business, LED lighting has indeed been a blessing. LED lighting has radically revolutionized this industry with its ability to light up venues and spaces, making it to become widespread across different sectors. The versatility of these lights has further led to the introduction of rechargeable waterproofDMX LED lights, which in turn has enabled endless possibilities for its use. waterproof par lights are a great source of illumination for both indoor and outdoor events.
The MOKA P-10 waterproof DMX LED lights have rapidly become a dependable and noteworthy fixture for any event, ranging from DJ events to corporate events, even to wedding lighting and decor. This waterproof DMX LED lights system has a fast 4-hour charging lithium battery that can provide up to 16 hours of waterproof operation for single color at full intensity and 6+ hours of battery life in white color when at maximum intensity. In addition to the rechargeable battery, the LED par can light is also waterproof. The MK-P10 waterproof DMX LED lights to come in a rugged and waterproof housing compartment that makes them easy to use for both indoor and outdoor events.
Being an excellent piece for several events, you need to understand how the Moka P-10 waterproof DMX LED lights work and some factors to put into consideration when getting one.
What are the most suitable events for using waterproof DMX led lights?
The P-10 waterproofDMX LED lights machine is perfect for both indoor and outdoor events, giving your audience a one-of-a-kind experience. Some of the places where these waterproof par lights are used include:
- Concerts and live shows – Concerts are one of many events that attract large crowds, and it is very easy for the audience to lose interest in the performance. However, with waterproofDMX LED lights, the stage is illuminated, and the fans do not miss out on any action. With the continually changing effects, the audience becomes one with the music, and the emotional resonance during performances is amplified.
- Clubs and bars– LED par can light are an excellent choice in delivering creative, heart-pumping visual effects. The waterproof par lights can even be used for your themed parties, both indoors and outdoors.
- Corporate event and product launches – waterproof par lights can be used at these events to illuminate the speakers to the audience. Visual performances are enhanced with the waterproofDMX LED lights. The light intensity may even be adjusted to serve as signals during these events.
- Studio, music, and theatre productions – Indoor gigs are ideal for the LED par can light effects and can be an avenue for you to maximize your creativity. The lights from our MK-P10 waterproofDMX LED lights to provide theatre shows with the visual ambiance and desired atmosphere to capitalize on performances. The waterproof par lights also help to uplight stage props, walls, and backdrops.
- Dance halls – waterproofDMX LED lights have many effects to ‘mix’ the lights and songs at your dance halls, building anticipation among the dancers. Set up your MK-P10 waterproofDMX LED lights at strategic locations in your halls and watch the magic happen.
Churches – Our waterproofDMX LED lights are also in use in churches and other large gatherings such as weddings. Just make sure to position the lights at the right places to display the desired effects in order to provide visual acuity and ambiance.
What do you need to know about the installation of MOKA P-10 waterproof DMX LED lights?
Lighting is the first thing you notice at any event or party because it illuminates the area and brings attention to a focal point. It creates an aesthetic appeal for the audience and sets the right mood for them to enjoy the event. This is why an event planner needs to install lighting in such a way that provides the desired outcome.
The MK-P10 Par light has a stand design with dual handles, making it easy to set up. The waterproof par lights can be hung on walls or suspended from high places. The handles can also double as kickstand ground support for the waterproof DMX LED lights. The key thing is that when installing the waterproof DMX LED lights to a stand or from a height, always make sure that the stand or bar is of sufficient stability and can fully support about ten times the weight of the waterproof par light unit. Space the LED par can light units so that heat is quickly dissipated and overheating can be avoided. In the case of placing on the floor, ensure that the light machine is fixed correctly to an even and stable surface, and always use an approved truss.
You can get a professional to do the installation if you do not know how to go about it. Ensure that the installation of the LED light unit is in strict compliance with the country’s regulations in which it is to be used.
What precautions should you take while using the MOKA P10 waterproof mix led lights?
Make sure to read the instruction manual carefully for important information on assembling, operating, and maintaining your waterproof mix led lights.
- The circuit boards cannot be stacked on top of each other so that they can be handled lightly, without being thrown away, and prevent the board from being deformed, the components from being damaged, and the pads falling off.
- The power input range is between 12-36V. Please ensure you use the correct power described in the user manual to avoid the burning of the mainboard or the lamp bead due to improper use of the power supply. You can prevent unnecessary economic loss by adhering strictly to the user manuals.
- When assembling, the PCB board should be placed at the side.
- All terminals should be connected according to the process requirements and the correct way.
- Pay attention to the direction and polarity.
- Try not to operate the power or plug in the cable to avoid short circuit or component damage.
- Try to do the antistatic treatment as much as possible.
- Customer error or other human-made burnout defects are not included in the return range, and repairs are subject to the corresponding component cost.
How does a waterproof DMX Led light works?
The working principle of waterproof par lights or led par can light is quite simple; it is explained with the following steps. Although different manufacturers use different methods for their waterproofDMX LED lights, this is how MOKA P-10 works
- A light source – the primary light source for our led par can is the LED lamp beads or LED chip. As millions of people switch to the new light chip innovation, it is crucial to flow with the innovations. The led lamp is made up of chips manufactured onboard using different wavelengths. Because of the light used, you can use the led par can with a fog or smoke effect. The par led light will cut through smoke and fog and become visible.
- A reflector – the par led light makes use of a parabolic, brushed aluminum surface that helps to reflect beams and make spaces lit up.
- Lens – the lens helps to reflect further the beams produced by the par led. It allows it to cover a wider surface making it more effective.
How do you control the P-10 waterproof DMX led light?
- RDM – RDM stands for Remote Device Management. The P-10 waterproofDMX LED light is RDM ready device and facilitates remote control of the devices connected to the DMX-bus. This eliminates the need for manual adjustments of settings, like in the case of adjusting the DMX starting address. waterproof par lights are simply controlled using RDM ready transmitter and RDM software, following RDM protocol. This control mode is especially handy when the waterproof par lights machine is installed in a remote area. When RDM control is to be used with DMX splitters, ensure that these splitters support RDM. Depending on the RDM controller, the number and type of the RDM parameter differ.
- DMX512 – DMX is short for Digital Multiplex Signal, and this control mode is called DMX512 because it can control up to 512 channels. The MK-P10 DMX operating mode is manually controlled with the use of a DMX controller and DMX cable. The DMX control allows for inclusion into a programmed lighting scene when customizing or creating a display.
- Master/Slave – The master-slave function is useful in controlling multiple units using a DMX cable. In the master-slave control feature, the first unit is designated as the master, and it controls the other units to give an automatic or sound-activated show. In the case that you want to start a lighting show immediately, go for this control mode.
- Voice control – In this mode, the lighting display is activated by sound. The built-in microphone converts sound to light, with the option of adjusting its sensitivity. The led par can light displays different effects depending on the music change. Due to the unique effect of this mood lighting, a lot of DJs use this control mode.
- Self-working – The self-working mode is another operating feature in our MK-P10 waterproofDMX LED light. In this control mode, the waterproofpar light does not fetch data from the DMX console and displays different effects based on the device’s internal programming.
How do you maintain the P-08 led par can?
- When setting up the led par can light, make sure that the installation area is free of unwanted persons.
- Always consult the user manual. Check the section that contains the warnings and safety precautions to avoid and/or reduce any future troubles with the waterproofpar lights.
- Always carry out a routine inspection of the machine to confirm that it is in good working condition. Any faults or issues with the machine should be promptly addressed.
- Ensure that all screws used during the installation process of the waterproofDMX LED lights are tightly fastened and not corroded.
- Remember to switch off the unit after each use. Before moving the machine, make sure that it has cooled down sufficiently.
- Regular cleaning is recommended to ensure that the machine is in good working condition and light is being radiated at maximum brightness. Regular cleaning can also extend the service life of the machine. The accumulation of impurities like dust, and some other particles can affect the heat dissipation of the machine and cause shortages during usage. To clean the led par can light, use a soft, clean cloth for the outer housing parts and a special lens cleaner for the machine’s lens.
- Do not store or use the waterproof par lights in areas with high temperatures and humidity. Environments with temperatures above 40°C or lower than 0°C can lead to spoilage.
What should you do when you have a problem with the waterproof DMX led light?
In case you have a malfunction or any problem with your led par can always connect with our customer care. We will be happy to put you through how to get it fixed.