MK-HLS20 20w Laser Light
MOKA SFX is a professional laser light manufacturer integrating design, development, production, and sales. Its laser light machine can be used in a variety of different scenes, such as concerts, bars, carnival parties, music festivals, evening parties, etc. MOKA laser lights can definitely bring an incredible effect to your stage or party.
- It is used an aluminum housing, which is not easy to rust.
- It adopts independent design and production of integrated power supply, driver and integrated module.
- It is not only small in size, but also light in weight.
|Voltage:||100V – 240 V / AC, 50/60 Hz|
G: 520nm 7000mw
|Sopt Divergence Angle:||ca.6.5mm/1.3mrad|
|Control Mode:||ILDA, DMX512, Sound, Aotomatic, Master-slave|
|Product Size:||31.2*42*21.5 cm|
Here's all the little things you care about.
Laser Light Machine
MOKA MK-HLS20 20w laser light machine is not only widely used, but also has a simple control method and easy operation.
This laser light machine has three control methods, they are DMX512, ILDA, and sound control. Among them, all of our laser light machines can be used by Quickshow computer software.
This software not only has hundreds of different patterns for you to choose from, but you can also make your own patterns or text.
For DJs or event planners, this is a very time-saving and energy-saving software. It is highly recommended for you to use.
MOKA MK-HLS20 laser light machine uses an aluminum housing, which is not easy to rust. However, most manufacturers use iron, which is relatively easy to rust.
Not only that, but we also use the effect of hard oxidation on the surface of the machine, even if it is accidentally scratched by a knife or other tools, it will not produce scratches and maintain its beauty.
At the same time, the logo on our laser light machine is printed by laser, so the logo on the laser light will not be easily scratched during long-term use.
Generally speaking, the laser light machine is used with a fog machine for a better stage effect. Here I highly recommend the MK-F16 1500w fog machine and MK-F11 1000w mist haze machine in the MOKA SFX fog machine series.
In general, the application area of the 20w laser light machine is relatively large, so both of these fog machines are more suitable for use with 20w laser lights.
If you still have some questions in this regard, you can directly consult our MOKA sales team, and we will provide you with some professional suggestions.
MOKA MK-HLS20 laser light machine has also passed international certifications such as **, which guarantees your product quality.
In addition, our products have a one-year warranty period. During this period, if there are any problems with the quality of your products, we will provide you with professional solutions.
At last, if you want to get more details about this laser light machine, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Please handle the MOKA SFX LASER LIGHT by a professional person only.
- Use the device in the correct direction, vertical standing / vertical hanging (based on the different machines).
- Smoking near the machine is prohibited.
- Do not place the machine in a rainy and humid environment.
We support all the available way of Internation Shipping, as listed below:
1) By Express: FEDEX / DHL / UPS
2) By Plane + Delivery to Door
3) By Train + Delivery to Door
4) By Sea + Delivery to Door
Some of the above shipping methods we can do DDP, so you can avoid the handling of tax and save cost.
As the Unit charge for the different countries is different, pls contact us to check the exact freight offer.
1) For entire product is a 1-year Warranty.
2) After 1-year, the component cost will be charged when replacement needed.
Lots of SFX items made by China manufacturer are lack of the critical point: “Details”. But you will find an elegance arrangement product line in us, as we believe that only details will speak out for our difference to the others.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE THE MOKA HLS20 LASER LIGHT MACHINE IN YOUR LASER SHOW PARTY?
▾ Why do you need a laser light machine?
▾ What are the most suitable events for using Laser Light Machine?
▾ What you should know about HLS20 – Laser Light Machine
▾ How efficient is the HLS20 laser light device?
▾ What are the safety precautions to put in place during a laser display?
▾ How Do You Control the HLS20 Laser Light?
▾ WHAT COLOR(S) CAN THE HLS20 LASER LIGHT MACHINE DISPLAY?
▾ Why we made the HLS20 laser light machine
▾ How can you get the HLS20 laser light machine?
The HLS20 Laser light machine is suitable for clubs, bars, pubs, discotheques, and outdoor spaces. It is a must-have machine for every DJ and events planner. There is a great feeling of accomplishment that comes with planning. Creating a fun atmosphere for parties, music concerts, rallies, and all other live events and getting the result you were expecting from your audience. Using the right laser show projector can set the mood right for your audience, giving you the outcome you are hoping from the event you put together.
Why do you need a laser light machine?
The first thing people notice when they walk into space is the lighting. Lighting is essential when it comes to setting the right atmosphere at parties. Lighting and beautiful laser display play a significant role in increasing the vibes and bringing energy into space. It can transform an indoor bar space from being “the bar down the corner” into being the perfect bar for fun lovers and night adventure lovers.
The HLS20 laser light machine is suitable for any event; live events, music production, concert, social gatherings, and any other event that involves fun. The device goes beyond illuminating the stage for the audience to see the stage. The laser display produced by the laser show projector becomes a part of your event, bringing positive energy to your event. Use smoke and fog effects with laser lights and watch how your audience party happily in a beautiful environment. The color display and beautiful smoke or fog effect evoke a great response from the audience as lighting and colors have a psychological impact on the human being.
What are the most suitable events for using Laser Light Machine?
Here are a few places or events where Laser light can spark up real good;
- Nightclubs – with laser display in nightclubs, you don’t have to worry about providing seats for your audience. Everyone will be up on their feet dancing to the rhythm of the music. To set the right mood, consider using dark laser light and using a beautiful theme.
- Sporting Events – the array of special effects used in world cup openings or the beautiful laser displays and fireworks after an intense match makes sporting activities remarkable. Laser lights can be a great addition to this beautiful sports opening display. With software, beautiful patterns, shapes, and letters can be displayed to thrill the audience.
- Concerts – seeing your favorite artist perform in concert can be so pleasing for most audiences. The laser lights can make the show’s atmosphere a fascinating one; the laser lights can beam on the audience, making them feel like they are part of the action and become lively.
- Video Productions – Some artists use laser lights to give the desired effect to their music videos. Movie directors also employ laser lighting in their movie production to make it colorful and beautiful to behold.
What you should know about HLS20 – Laser Light Machine
It is Light Weight
Not only is the laser light machine small in size, but it was also built with carefully selected material to make it less cumbersome. It has a surprisingly small net weight of 25kg. One of the factors to consider before buying a laser show projector is the weight. Get a laser show projector you can carry around quickly, and you don’t have to buy a gadget that consumes a lot of your energy to move it around when setting it up or transporting it to the location where it would be used.
It is Durable
Unlike most manufacturers, our HLS20 laser light machine was built using aluminum housing; the aluminum prevents the device from quickly getting rust and defaced. Compared with iron, aluminum does not rust easily. Apart from using aluminum to avoid the laser show projector’s rust, we have also built the device using the effect of hard oxidation on surfaces. The laser light machine is built to resist scratches, thereby maintaining its beauty. If you accidentally scratch the surface with a knife or you pack the machine with sharp metals, to some extent, the device won’t get defaced with scratches as it is built to resist scratches.
It has Large Coverage
For outdoor events with a large population and in a large open space, it might be challenging to achieve that electrifying laser display with regular lights or small disco lights. Our laser show projector can give you an electrifying feel in a large space. With the ever-changing patterns and beautiful colors displayed by our laser show projector, it becomes effortless to electrify your event and make the stage stand out with a beautiful laser display.
The 20w laser light machine has extensive area coverage, making it suitable for use outdoors in concerts, evening parties, music festivals, carnival parties, or parks. To give your audience a fantastic show, with an entertaining laser display on the stage, a better stage effect can be achieved when using the laser light machine with MK-F16 1500w fog machine and MK-F11 1000w mist haze machine. You can get both the fog machine and the mist haze machine from our store, grouped as the MOKA SFX fog machine series.
It has a Quiet Fan
Our laser light machine has an inbuilt quiet fan to cool the engine from getting overheated, thereby increasing the battery life, making it durable and suitable for extended uses. All MOKA laser lights have an inbuilt fan, 3pcs of 12v quite fan that can last the machine’s total lifespan if it is not physically damaged.
How efficient is the HLS20 laser light device?
It is always essential to compare the power consumption rate of a laser light machine before buying one. Power determines the range of reach of the light from your laser light machine and the brightness of the light. The amount of energy required for a bar, pub, or discotheque is not the same as the one needed for an outdoor concert, festival, or indoor event in a large hall.
Indoor events organized for 1500 people requires between 500megawatt to 2000megawatt. Indoor event scheduled for 5000 or more people involves anything between 6000mw to 10W. A medium outdoor event requires between 10W to 20W, while a large festival or concert in fields or stadium can use up to 40W for proper lighting of the event.
What are the safety precautions to put in place during a laser display?
There is a general worry in most laser party audiences. People fear that the laser can emit radiations that will hurt their bodies. This is not the case with our HLS20 laser light machine; it has gone through series of tests and has gotten international certifications. The product’s design follows the International Laser Display Association’s (ILDA) code of ethics and does comply with the regulations set as the permissible exposure. This guarantees that our product is safe for use and does not pose any threat to your health.
The simple design and the rugged materials used in creating the laser light machine make it safe for all spaces. Although our laser light machines are built bearing in mind the safety of its users and the audience, it is necessary to follow all the safety guidelines provided before you can host a laser party. Laser lights have different levels 2, 2M, 3R, 3B, and 4. The 2, 2M are considered to be the weaker output suitable for use. However, adhering strictly to safety guidelines can make the more substantial radiation output 3B and 4 useful for laser shows or laser displays.
Here are some safety measures you should adhere to:
- When setting up the venue, 10 – 12 feet distance should be left between the laser systems and the audience’s space.
- Ensure to reduce the light’s intensity or make it low not to distract aircraft during outdoor events.
- The laser light should not be allowed to fall directly on a person’s eyes and skin; when it is to be pointed towards the audience, it is advisable to use beams with lesser power.
- Check with the local authorities to know what is required at the selected venue to be on a very safe side.
How Do You Control the HLS20 Laser Light?
Apart from having a wide range of use, the HLS20 laser light machine uses a simple control method and is very easy to operate. The laser show projector has three control methods; it uses DMX512, sound control, and ILDA. It can also be controlled using Quickshow computer software, as all the laser light machines built by MOKA Company has this advantage.
Quickshow computer software allows you to make your beautiful pattern or choose from more than a hundred already created designs. It must have software for every DJ and event planners, as it saves time and energy.
With the HLS20 laser light machine, you can control your laser display easily. The laser light machine was designed with beautiful patterns you can choose from, or you can design your patterns using the software. The laser show projector uses the following control options
- DMX – a DMX cable gives some form of manual control over the laser show projector. The system is loaded with pre-set you can choose from depending on the effect you need in your event or the mood you want to set for your party.
- ILDA – the ILDA is an advanced operating technology that uses computer software to control the projection of the HLS20 laser light machine. ILDA is suitable for large events and concerts because it gives the DJ or event planner more control over the beam. Using this control, you can show your creativity by creating texts, shapes, or nice graphics with laser lights.
- Sound – the surrounding sounds can be used to control the laser show projector. The DJs mostly use this feature to synchronize the music they play with the light, and it all flows together. It is always fun to watch the light dance to the rhythm of the song.
- Automatic control – if you have not determined the pattern to use or are confused about the designs to pick from, it is good to let the laser light run automatically. It just picks from preloaded designs from over 100 pre-set themes.
WHAT COLOR(S) CAN THE HLS20 LASER LIGHT MACHINE DISPLAY?
The laser light machine has different colors you can choose from. Depending on your theme, you can choose from the economic and visible single color laser light to the mixed color display. Whatever your choice is, be sure our laser light machine will give you just what you need to thrill your audience and make the event the talk of the town.
Why we made the HLS20 laser light machine
Over the years, we have met and transacted with different types of customers. Amongst our customers are DJs, music producers or movie directors, show organizers, event entertainers, every industry that is involved with stage, including sports. Most of those clients are novices at importation. After collaborating with us, they can source their equipment by themselves. They had a problem recognizing products with excellent qualities, and most of them were only familiar with popular brands that are not pocket-friendly. Some of them contacted us to help them get the right stage and lighting equipment. Our client’s requests gave us all the push we needed to start making laser lights to provide our clients the desired qualities and also make it quite affordable.
Besides our products being internationally certified, the HLS20 laser light machine has a one-year warranty period. For any fault or damages on the laser show projector within this period, be rest assured we would provide you with professional solutions.
How can you get the HLS20 laser light machine?
To purchase the laser light machine or any other products, you can directly consult the MOKA sales team, and Professional suggestions will be provided promptly. It is advisable to buy more than one device at a time to reduce the freight cost. Don’t forget to contact us for bulk buying or any information on our products. We are always happy to hear from you.