EPR SPOT 470 MEGAPOINTE Moving Head Lights
MOKA SFX EPR SPOT 470 is the moving head light using OSRAM 470 W lamp, exceptionally bright beam. This light is capable of creating a nice flat operation for the spots and smooth wash coverage. The EPR SPOT 470 is a really all-in-one versatile spotlight for TV applications, fixed installations.
- Powerful illumination, spot and sharp beam.
- Beam macro effect, fire & water effect.
- Static and rotating gobo wheels
- 2 prism wheels, each prism disk has three independent prism which can be superimposed.
|Lamp||OSRAM SIRIUS HRI 470 W|
|Channel||39 / 34, DMX-512|
|Scan speed adjustable||Fixture could auto reset|
|Color wheel||13 color + open|
|Static gobo wheel||14 gobo + open|
|Rotating gobo wheel||9 gobo + open|
|Animation wheel||speed adjustable|
|Prism||2 8-facet, 2 6-facet, 1 32-facet，1 cylindrical|
|Zoom||linear amplifier. beam mode 1.8-21° spot mode 3-42°|
|Shutter||Double motor stroboscopic, electronic shutter, random strobe|
|Display||2.8 touch screen|
|Gobo size||OD 15.8mm ID 12.3mm|
|CRI||80 0r 90|
|Size (LxWxH)||473mm x 418mm x 543mm|
Here's all the little things you care about.
MOKASFX EPR SPOT 470 is powered by using OSRAM SIRIUS HRI 470 W light source which can deliver very bright beams. It’s a versatile stage gear for spotlighting large events, corporate stages, mobile etc.
The sharp parallel beam from the EPR SPOT 470 thanks to the native beam angle down to 1.8 degrees on the reflector. This is the small beam reducer you will have. From 1.8 degrees to 21 degrees you can emit.
When you set the spot mode down to a native of 3 degrees up to 42 degrees maximum, the field that you will get from it is very completely flat.
With the integration of 14 static gobo and 9 rotating gobo patterns, the EPR SPOT 470 delivers plenty of fun to create many amazing projections, and it also brings a full continuous animation wheel.
It is very effective in the market and allowing people to achieve many tasks without having to have a framing shutter unit. If you are looking for a powerful moving head for your large events this is the right tool for you. You will have precise control over this very powerful fixture.
The EPR SPOT 470 features very unique effect engine of 6 prisms which you can combine with the beams and also with the spot rotating gobos, 13-color wheel, animation wheel, it offering fixtures that cover everything from spot to exciting lighting fire & water effects and more, so you can get many effects from this moving head fixture.
From the front 160mm of lens you have 8 macro effects, CMY & CTO color mixing gets 66 color macro. Even and clear gobo patterns, dual prism wheels, and auto-focus, such versatility of moving-head fixtures bring you a lot of amazing visual effects.
The built-in electronic motion stabilizer allows for quick pan/tilt movement.
The electronic motion stabilizer maintains the fixture’s head in a precise position during movement and reduces swinging when the truss rattles. The mechanical dimmer/shutter device provides smooth dimming from 0 to 100%. This device may also be used to create variable-speed strobe effects.
If you would like to know more details about MOKA SFX EPR SPOT 470, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Safety Notes
- shipping details
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS
- Please handle the MOKA SFX MOVING HEAD LIGHT by a professional person only.
- Use the device in the correct direction, vertical standing / vertical hanging (based on the different machines).
- Do not place the machine in a rainy and humid environment.
We support all the available way of Internation Shipping, as listed below:
1) By Express: FEDEX / DHL / UPS
2) By Plane + Delivery to Door
3) By Train + Delivery to Door
4) By Sea + Delivery to Door
Some of the above shipping methods we can do DDP, so you can avoid the handling of tax and save cost.
As the Unit charge for the different countries is different, pls contact us to check the exact freight offer.
1) For entire product is a 1-year Warranty.
2) After 1-year, the component cost will be charged when replacement needed.
Lots of SFX items made by China manufacturer are lack of the critical point: “Details”. But you will find an elegance arrangement product line in us, as we believe that only details will speak out for our difference to the others.
How EPR470 MEGAPOINTE moving head lights is Different?
▾ How can MEGAPOINTE moving head lights satisfy your events?
▾ MOKA SFX stage beam moving head light description and specifications.
▾ Exclusive features of MOKA SFX stage beam moving heads.
▾ Advantages of MOKA SFX Stage beam moving head
▾ How to operate EPR SPOT 470 Stage Lighting Fixtures
▾ Safety measures when operating MOKA SFX stage beam moving head.
MEGAPOINTE moving head lights has several amazing features that no other lighting device will give you at your event. Because of the multiple color codes conjoined within a single device, you will be in a position to experience the realm of illuminations at your event. Our stage lighting fixtures’ have minimum power consumption components and will serve you for a very long time with minimal or even no servicing and maintenance. So, our MEGAPOINTE moving head lights is your partner for many of your next coming events.
How can MEGAPOINTE moving head lights satisfy your events?
MOKA SFX EPR SPOT 470 stage beam moving heads are designed to guarantee your satisfaction. We as a company have ensured that all your needs and expectations are catered only from one device, MEGAPOINTE moving head lights. So get yourself one of our best stage lighting fixtures, and you’ll forget all your lighting troubles.
MOKA SFX stage beam moving head light description and specifications.
EPR SPOT 470 is a highly modernized and high-quality designed moving head stage lights from MOKA SFX company. EPR SPOT 470 stage lighting fixtures have a power rating of 700W, and power LED light source from Osram Sirius hri of 470W. A 473*418*543mm fixture with a net weight of 25.5 kilograms has one open-color wheel, each with 13 colors.
Color Wheels and Power
The device is equipped with one open RGobo wheel within the color wheels, with nine gobos and one open GoboR wheel with 14 gobos, each equipped with an effect wheel rotation feature. When placed in an event or luminaire, the LED light sources produce world-class lighting with an energy power of 700W and a powerful brightness. With the aid of the two prism wheels, each equipped with two 8-facet prisms, two 6-facet prisms, one 32-facet prism, and one cylindrical prism, the MEGAPOINTE moving head lights will ensure a warm adjustable color temperature of up to 8000K.
MEGAPOINTE moving head lights have an adjustable speed scan capable of rotating both at pan and tilt angles of 540 and 260 degrees, respectively. The scan can also reset automatically based on your own setting choice. Not to mention the prism systems of the fixture, the stage lighting manufacturers can produce a linear amplifier zoom with a linear light focus composed of a double motor stroboscopic, electronic shutter, and a random strobing effect. This lighting can cover a very large area of your event at an illumination distance of 18 meters.
As if these are not enough, you can easily and conveniently operate numerous stage beam moving head lights at a given time to increase your event lighting and illuminations. Just to remind you, the moving stage lightings has an adjustable linear dimmer with a strobe mode to help you in synchronizing the pulse and random lighting effects.
You can attain this due to 34 DMX512 control modes that value displayable and equipped with a software upgrade function to ease the operations of all 36 channels. Using MEGAPOINTE moving head lights, as the name suggests, you can increase your event lighting since it can give you a beam lighting spot and a maximum spot mode with a flared diameter of 37 and 19 meters, respectively, at a projection angle of 21 and 42 degrees.
Exclusive features of MOKA SFX stage beam moving heads.
Here are the features of our best product, which makes it a must-have for your next event’s charm!
Higher brightness levels.
MEGAPOINTE moving head lights have lamps that are long-lasting and produce very high brightness levels. Stage beam moving head is also incorporated with a wireless input, wired input, Ethernet, wireless in, Ethernet in DMX input modes to help you increase your operations and set your lighting level from 0-10.
Display Modes of MEGAPOINTE Moving Head Lights
Stage beam moving heads have 2 display modes. You can either decide to use a remote control/ device button or even set your fixtures to allow you to navigate through the touch screen mode. You won’t have trouble locating your lost remote control, thus increasing your operational efficiency. This stage lighting fixture also has both English and Chinese languages to ease your operations.
MEGAPOINTE moving head lights have a linear zooming amplifier to increase the focus on your objects and images on stage. You will be in a position to increase the clarity of your performances at the event. To add to this, EPR SPOT 470 stage lighting fixtures’ give a linear lighting focus at your event. This lighting effect will cover a very large area of your stage which is approximately 18 meters. You can as well change your zooming effect from maximum to minimum beam angles at a DMX Value that ranges between 0-225. From this, you can enjoy fine zooming, fine focusing, and continuous adjustments from far to near.
MEGAPOINTE moving head lights are multidirectional.
This is one of the best stage lighting fixtures with an adjustable neck to help change your lighting directions. It is equipped with both pan and tilts rotational angles, which operate up to 540 and 260 degrees, respectively, to help you rotate your device at any angle and position. The device can also be mounted at any position of your choice.
Stage beam moving heads from MOKA SFX company has both virtual and physical color wheels and gobos, which can generate up to 13 colors in a single strike. You will increase the lighting decorations and colorations of your event by just using a single color code. These color wheels have both filter and fine colors just for your event. You can also alter the speed of your lighting using CMY movements from maximum to minimum and also using the color wheel timing incorporated within the wheels and gobos.
Emergency backup battery.
Our EPR SPOT 470 stage lighting fixtures’ has a rechargeable lead-acid or lithium iron tetraphosphate backup battery. This battery can help you in case of power shortages and emergencies. Your event will continue regardless of the duration of the power shortage.
Advantages of MOKA SFX Stage beam moving head
How you can get benefitted from this amazing device, lets’ explore its advantages here!
Stage beam moving head is mountable on Many surfaces.
Our company has designed our modernized MEGAPOINTE moving head lights using the current technology to enable you to use it in any condition and surrounding. It is manufactured from very high-intensity plastic, which is durable and you can mount it on any place as well. So we got your event location covered in our device.
Lower energy consumption
Stage lighting fixtures from our company use only an output voltage that ranges between 100V-240V at a frequency of 50/60Hz. This is mainly to reduce your power consumption and help you save during your events. These stage lighting fixtures have a dimmer feature designed to support energy-saving mode; thus, the power consumption of the bulb will be reduced by 80%. This will also increase the stability of your bulb as well as its durability.
Equipped with a cooling fan system.
Stage beam moving heads have cooling fans fixed within their components. This fan will help to cool your device especially during the long duration of its operations. The fan will also help in converting too much energy produced into light energy to increase the brightness of your fixture.
Increased portability and reliability.
We incorporated your needs into our design. This stage moving head fixture is very lightweight and comes in very small cartons to help you move them from one place to another and with too much ease.
How to operate EPR SPOT 470 Stage Lighting Fixtures
When you purchase an EPR SPOT 470 lighting from our company, we will ship your device to you in less than one month. Upon receiving your device, leave it for some time to cool.
1. Unpack the EPR SPOT 470 stage lighting fixtures by opening the flight casing cover followed by unlocking both the pan and tilt before beginning to operate the fixture.
2. Now, you can mount EPR 470 on a stable medium, either on the floor, trusses, or even on a raised area. The mounting positions are very many; therefore, you’re not limited to any.
3. Install the device clamps and the projector in a position that is out of reach of people. During the installations, ensure the projector is built such that it can hold ten times the weight of the device for one full operational hour without causing any form of deformation.
4. After that, you can connect the MEGAPOINTE moving head lights to the main power supply using the plug and the power cord.
5. Insert the power plug and the socket into the groove in one alignment rotation.
6. You can then cut off the power by pressing the button situated on the rotating plug for you to change the power supply settings enclosed in the appendix chapter.
7. After connecting to the power source, use the stereo shielded cable and 3-pin and 5-pin XLR plugs and connectors to connect all the DMX-512 fixtures. See illustration on the manual.
8. After connecting the stage lighting fixtures, you can then navigate through the menu to control your display setting using either the device buttons or the touch screen modes.
You can press the enter button to modify lighting, press the up or down button to set your lighting function. You can use the guidelines indicated in the manual to regulate your device performances and features of your choice.
Safety measures when operating MOKA SFX stage beam moving head.
Our company is very much concerned with the safety of our customers. Therefore, when operating this MEGAPOINTE moving head lights, it is important to follow the safety precautions written in the user manual. This will help you to optimize the life of your lighting device as well as your safety reasons.
- First, whenever you incur damage or device malfunction, ensure you involve only eligible and qualified personnel and ensure they refer to the installation and maintenance instructions indicated in our user manual.
- Avoid looking directly into the lighting of this MEGAPOINTE moving head lights as it is legible to create permanent eye damage, especially if you have epilepsy. These optical lenses may cause light divergence, thereby reducing the light output of the MEGAPOINTE moving head lights.
- Always check the suitability of the supply voltage of your power source and the design voltage of this stage lighting fixture before plugging in the device. This will help you to maintain the performance up to the maximum serving durations we designed for.
- Whenever you want to change the bulb to your operational stage moving head beam lights, leave it for some time to cool. The housing as well becomes too hot when your device is in operation. These temperature changes may cause damage to the internal components.
- When using the MEGAPOINTE moving head lights, only use the power cord. Only handle the power cord using the plug and when doing so, never let the power cord come into contact with the other power cables. This may lead to severe electrocution of the device as well as the person operating it.
- Lastly, after plugging into the power source, set the power switch off before proceeding with your connections. Moreover, unplug the MEGAPOINTE moving head lights when cleaning your device or not using it.
Quality and Certification Standards
We have made these stage lighting fixtures in a very modernized style using high-intensity plastic for durability. This stage beam moving head fully shows the modern lighting characteristics with several exclusive fixtures as we have shown you above. Our stage lighting fixtures are made according to the CE Standards and in full agreement with the international standards of DMX 512.
Also, our company will not accept any liability for any damage caused by failure to observe the given manual or any unauthorized modifications to this stage beam moving head. These damages are not subject to our company’s one-year warranty.
It is now high time you get yourself MOKA SFX EPR SPOT 470 MEGAPOINTE moving head lights. This fixture comes in small packages that make them more portable and reliable. As an event organizer, you will be in a position to increase your event lighting colorations and illuminations only if you use a MEGAPOINTE moving head lights to your audiences. The fixture also has several color options to increase your event decorations and colorations. Get yourself today an EPR SPOT 470 stage beam moving head for your next event.