The EPR Beam 350W moving head light
EPL Beam 350 moving spot lights are a high-quality moving head spot light that uses an alternating current between 110V-240V and a constant frequency between 50Hz-60Hz. With the electronic rectifier attack, beam moving head lights has 20 international standard DMX 512 Channel, master channel, and a slave mode. The moving light for theatres also has a light source bulb that consumes only 330W/350W of your power supply.
- Control systerm includes DMX512, Sound, Automatic, Master-slave.
- It adopts independent design and production of integrated power supply, driver and integrated module.
- It is simple in design, compact in size, and has a variety of operation modes to choose from.
|Source||Osram MSD 350W Philip 350W|
|Color||14 colors+white light|
|Figure||17 patterns+white light|
|Flash frequency||0-10 times per second, adjustable speed|
|Protection prism||16 prism|
Here's all the little things you care about.
MOKA EPL 350W moving head beam has both vertical and horizontal 160-bit precision scans, which rotates at 270 and 540 degrees electronic error corrections respectively to bring illumination to all corners of your event. The moving lights for theaters have up to 13 colors with a white and half color effect to enhance your event decorations and colorations to add on these fantastic parameters.
MOKA EPL 350W moving head beam has 14 kinds of fixed patterns with nine replaceable rotating glass stereoscopic patterns equipped with any of the two types of prism effects. The optical lens that brings focus is glued with high precision to get you a greater linear focus and linear zoom on the objects on stage.
The moving head beam lights are made of a colored touch screen with a beam angle of 2 degrees and 38 degrees. The dimming of these moving lights for theatre has a linear adjustment that ranges between 0-100%. And a two-piece strobe that illuminates at 0.5-9times in every second.
The 350W moving lights for theaters have a pan and tilt lock rotation that moves faster and limitless. Our company has ensured that the device is made from a tri-phase stepper motor technology which ensures ultra-fast silent movements within the moving spot head light device. Furthermore, you will be in a position to select the rotational speed ranges that suites your event performances and nature. Despite the faster rotations, you will still be able to achieve a 16-bit resolution during performances to increase illuminations, thus making your event enjoyable
Color changes and multiple linear focus
Moving head spot lights have 13 colors with a white and half color effect to increase colorations during performances and addresses during small and medium-sized events. When purchasing the device, you will have the opportunity to choose the color code that excites you. Each color code is equipped with 14 kinds of fixed patterns and two-tone color generations to increase illumination by working simultaneously and exchangeably on stage.
- Safety Notes
- shipping details
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS
- Please handle the MOKA SFX MOVING HEAD LIGHT by a professional person only.
- Use the device in the correct direction, vertical standing / vertical hanging (based on the different machines).
- Smoking near the machine is prohibited.
- Do not place the machine in a rainy and humid environment.
We support all the available way of Internation Shipping, as listed below:
1) By Express: FEDEX / DHL / UPS
2) By Plane + Delivery to Door
3) By Train + Delivery to Door
4) By Sea + Delivery to Door
Some of the above shipping methods we can do DDP, so you can avoid the handling of tax and save cost.
As the Unit charge for the different countries is different, pls contact us to check the exact freight offer.
1) For entire product is a 1-year Warranty.
2) After 1-year, the component cost will be charged when replacement needed.
Lots of SFX items made by China manufacturer are lack of the critical point: “Details”. But you will find an elegance arrangement product line in us, as we believe that only details will speak out for our difference to the others.
EPL Beam 350 Moving Lights For Theatre
▾ How effective are moving lights for theatre?
▾ How to EPL Beam 350 install and Operate moving head spot light?
▾ Unique features that beam moving head lights for theaters comes in hand with
▾ Things You Will get with MOKA SFX EPL Beam 350 moving lights for theatre
▾ Advantages of moving lights for theaters over the traditional lighting system
▾ How safe are you while using our product?
▾ Why should you purchase MOKA SFX EPL Beam 350 moving head spot lights
How effective are moving lights for theatre?
You have made the best decision while choosing our EPL Beam 350W moving head spot light for your theatre. MOKA SFX Moving lights for theaters will be an ideal solution to your stage performances because of the uncountable unique features. The moving head spot light is equipped with a very new and beautiful high-temperature metal that offers a protective layer to the inner components and features. Your small and medium-sized concerts, theaters, studios, nightclubs, and other valuable places will be highly delightful and impressive when you use our moving head spot lights.
Fixed Patterns and Focus Lenses
Furthermore, the device has 14 kinds of fixed patterns with nine replaceable rotating glass stereoscopic patterns equipped with any of the two types of prism effects. The optical lens that brings focus is glued with high precision to get you a greater linear focus and linear zoom on the objects on stage. Moving head spot lights are made of a colored touch screen with a beam angle of 2 degrees and 38 degrees. The dimming of these moving lights for theatre has a linear adjustment that ranges between 0-100%. And a two-piece strobe that illuminates at 0.5-9times in every second.
How to EPL Beam 350 install and Operate moving head spot light?
Before installing the moving lights for the theatre, ensure you operate on a stable platform. Let’s explore the ways to install and operate the MOKA SFX EPL Beam 350 moving lights for theatre!
1. Carefully unpack the moving head spot light while checking for shipment damages, if any.
2. Allow it to cool to remove water droplets as a result of the temperature variations during shipments.
3. Carefully lift your device at the base and install/ clamp/ mount either while standing or hanging, depending on your choice.
4. While the moving head spot light is off, create all the connections when starting up using the provided and recommended power cables.
5. Connect the DMX512 input of the moving head spot light to the output DMX.
6. From there, you will check on the manual provisions for different setting modes of your choice.
Unique features that beam moving head lights for theatres comes in hand with
Here are the fantastic features of MOKA SFX EPL Beam 350 moving lights for theatre, making it a must-have device for your next event!
Moving head spot lights also have a gobo animation system which will be in a position to create a huge variety of either smooth or rigid looks during performances at your concert.
Less noise while in use
MOKA SFX Company uses a tri-phase stepper technology system to design the beam moving head lights, which increases the performance of the device by allowing the ultra-fast silent movements of the components within it. This is capable of making your device operate with minimum noise destruction during your event. Your crew and customers will be the luckiest and the most comfortable by just using the moving head spot light.
Powerful signal protocol.
Beam moving head light is made very uniquely. It follows the CE international standards strictly in its design and production mechanism. It has a DMX 512 signal protocol which can work independently of the other signal protocol control modes. Our moving lights for theatre have an auto-flip LCD graphic display system controlled by both DMX 512 and RDM standard digital communication protocols to enable you to operate safely and efficiently. You will have no worries when there is no power because our moving lights for theatres are equipped with a backup battery. This backup battery will control the main components and parameters and extend your event operations even if you do not have a sufficient power supply.
Moving head spot lights have gobos and pattern features.
Our device has 14 patterns and gobos that will help you create a piece of scenery or even a textual wall during your theatre performances. It is to enhance your stage variations and fascinating looks.
Moving head spot lights have two prism optics that will help you decide on the type of illumination that will match your event or theatre. Moving lights for theaters have both shutter and focus lighting options that you can set to move alternatively at your desired speed to increase your theatre fanatics and flickering effects, especially when you have a live playing musical band.
Things You Will get with MOKA SFX EPL Beam 350 moving lights for theatre
Our company’s moving head spot lights come complete with one set of beam light, two fast locks, and one article power cable. You will get a user-friendly manual to help you when installing and operating our MOKA SFX Moving lights for theatres together with a signal line, Light bulb upon request as well as a light hook safety cable of your choice.
Advantages of moving lights for theaters over the traditional lighting system
How it is beneficial and different from the traditional devices you use while doing your theater performance;
Individual Control System
Moving head spot lighting uses intelligent lighting design criteria, which uses a DMX protocol control system. With the RDM Protocol, our device will allow communication between the lighting controllers and other fixtures on the stage, such as the stage performances.
Lower power consumptions
Moving lights for theaters uses stable 330W/350W Bulbs, which consumes lesser power during its operations. Together with the backup battery, you will be very advantageous over the other traditional lights. You will save money for your electricity bills and operational costs.
Moving lights for theaters creates a sharper focus on the stage.
Beam moving head lights will increase your stage lighting by focusing on the events taking place at the stage by creating an obvious and realm on them. On the other hand, you will be in a position to create a sharp focus on the images on stage to attract the attention of the congregations and viewers. Through the linear light propagations produced by the moving head lights, you will be in a position to create a sharper stage focus
Beam moving head lights are designed with a voltage allowance of plus or minus 20V. It is to accommodate both overvoltages, which may shorten your device’s lifespan, and under-voltage, capable of interfering with the coloring effect of the gobos and the color codes. The device components are also equipped with an over-temperature circuit system that prevents the device from overheating, resulting from longer durations of operations. We ensured that your device is in a good operating condition despite the operational durations.
Covers a well-defined area of the venue or stage
Moving light for theaters forms a linear light propagation on its lighting, covering only a specified and defined area. Together with the color codes and patterns, these features will be in a position to capture the attention of your viewers because the lighting will only be directed on the stage performances. As the focus will be alternating from one stage performer to another, the performance will be lively and captivating to your listeners.
Moving head spot lights are very versatile and portable.
You will be in a position to use your beam moving head lights anywhere and in every place. You can use them in your small-sized events all the way to the overcrowded theatres because of their versatility. This is achieved not only because of their occasional fun kindling but also because of their compositions, which makes them worth the cost. Furthermore, the beam moving head lights can also be installed on every occasion and location and also in all directions.
Moving lights for theaters are also very easy to carry. They are light in weight, and you will be in a position to carry them anywhere of your choice. They are also small in size thus, they can fit in compact places as well.
How safe are you while using our product?
Before you start using any product, make sure it is safer to use. We have collected some precautions, so you can consider these before operating our EPL Beam 350 moving lights for theatre;
1. Before using moving head lights for theaters, ensure you read through the instruction manual before using this product. It will help you manage moving head spot light appropriately and safely.
2. While using the device, do not expose the moving head spot lights to very high temperatures as it may damage its components. Leave the device to cool because when it is exposed to humid conditions, the water droplets within it may damage its components.
3. Secondly, even though the device supports a 90V-240V voltage range, ensure that the supplied voltage falls within the range.
4. Thirdly, ensure you familiarize yourself with the product operation mechanisms and avoid exposing MOKA SFX moving head lights to non-professionals such as children for his may easily cause malfunction to your device.
5. If your moving head spot light fails to function, contact only the qualified personnel to give a check.
6. Before connecting the beam moving head light to a light source, ensure you check whether the voltage supply of your venue meets the design voltage of the device to prevent electrocution.
Why should you purchase MOKA SFX EPL Beam 350 moving head spot lights
Many companies are trying to replace modern devices with traditional ones. New and modern technology has been used in these moving lights for theatre to increase the charm of your events. And MOKA SFX is one of the great companies that have thought about their customers’ convenience. So, why get MOKA SFX EPL Beam 350;
1. Our company provides lifetime technical bits of advice to our new and already available customers, and we will assist you regardless of the time of contact.
2. MOKA SFX Company products have a one-year warranty. As a result, our professional team is all set to assist in any product defect except those that occur due to inappropriate handling of the user.
3. Our products are highly insured so you will have no worry in case it is electrocuted. Furthermore, MOKA SFX is a certified compliance company that provides a high-quality and durable product.
4. We offer a free quote on all our products. So, you can get an idea of the prices of our products from our website. You will get the idea of whether it lies within your budget or not.
5. Quality and certified products are the uniqueness of MOKA SFX.
If you’re an event organizer or even a party/ club DJ and are looking for a very versatile lighting device for your theaters or even a small and medium-sized event, then you need to look for MOKA SFX EPL 350 moving head beam spot light. Moving lights for theaters offers a broader range of lighting colors and numerous patterns, thereby becoming ideal for your event lighting. It produces great optic crisps with even and linear lighting outputs with very incredible lighting effects. Not to mention their great stage appearances with RDM and DMX 512 stage control compatibilities, you will be left dumbfounded. At MOKA SFX Company, we offer you an extensive range of beam moving head lights with different color codes to increase your event fanatics and imaginations. Your small-sized event will turn into a mega-event only when you get yourself a MOKA SFX moving head spot lights today for your dreams will turn into reality.